Saturday, September 6, 2014

Power

                               Despite Negativity, Americans Mixed on Ideal Role of Gov't

          The understanding that I came about in this passage is that the government has a lot of power. Some

 people feel like the government is doing to much to help us citizens, while other feel that they should do less.

I think that the government is doing a good job on keeping America safe and the way it is now. For example

after the world trade center was hit the federal government came a part to keep us more safe. If they were

already doing that the world trade center might have not been hit. This reading is also good because you

see the public view on the government, republicans and democratic. I choose this reading because I myself

have my own opinion the government and there role. Most of the answer in the graphs I agree with them.

The federal government I think have enough power while there are others that believe they have to much.

This reading would be a get debate between citizens to see more different opinions and why they believe

what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment