Tuesday, November 18, 2014

War Liberalism to the Present


It is that fundamental belief -- it is that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sisters' keeper -- that makes this country work.

OBAMA: It's what allows us to pursue our individual dreams, yet still come together as a single American family: "E pluribus unum," out of many, one.

I choose this two because I can't seem to agree with it. The meaning I got from these two passage is that this country is made up by each individual helping out another. For example I help my sister or friend because they need it and can't do much. In my opinion this country is not like that. In this country there is more people that only look out for them self then helping others. Before anyone can get ahead of you they will try and make you fail. Americans are not family we are each other enemies instead of must of us working together we work against each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment